Protecting your personal information is very important to Notta (collectively, the “Services”), owned and operated by MIND CRUISER LIMITED (collectively, “we”, “us” and/or “our”).
Please read this policy carefully
For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes Personal Information you provide or generate in connection with our service. When you use the Services, you accept and understnd that we collect, process, use, and store your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
1. Information We Collect
We will collect and use the following Personal Information about you:
1.1 Information you provide to us
- Registration Information. When you create an account on our Services, you will be asked to provide your name, email, and a password. For paid Services, our payment processing partner Stripe, Inc. may also collect your name, billing address, and payment information. Payment information is not shared with us and is maintained by Stripe.
- App Information. When you use the Services, you may provide us with your audio recordings (“Audio Recordings”), any text or images that you upload or provide to us in the context of the Services.
- Communication Information. When you contact us, you provide us with your phone number, email, and any other information you choose to provide over such communication, including information about your query.
1.2 Information you provide us about others
- If you choose to collaborate on a task with your colleagues or friends, or refer us to them, you provide us with the email address and contact information of your colleagues or friends.
- If you provide an Audio Recording, this may contain the Personal Information of third parties. Before you do so, please make sure you have the necessary permissions from your colleagues, friends or other third parties before sharing Personal Information or referring them to us.
1.3 Information we automatically collect or is generated about you when use the services
- Usage Information: When you use the Services, you generate information pertaining to your use, including timestamps, such as access, record, share, edit and delete events, app use information, interactions with our team, and transaction records.
- Device Information: We assign a user identifier (“UID”) to each mobile device that accesses the Services. When you use our Services, you provide information such as your UIDs, device IDs, and other device information (such as carrier type, whether you access our Service from a desktop or mobile platform, device model, brand, and web browser).
1.4 Information received from third parties.
- Information we receive from third party platforms: When you connect third party platforms, apps or providers to our Services, or when you register through a third party account (such as Google or Microsoft), we receive Personal Information that includes your username, email address, and time from such third parties and any information you choose to upload to such third party platforms (“Platform Information”).
- Information from platforms our Services relies on: We receive transaction information from our payment processor Stripe.
- Other third parties. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
We also collect, and use aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for our purposes. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not Personal Information as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- Set up your account. We use your registration information, device information and information received from third parties (such as your username, email address) in order to set up an account for you to use our Services. We do so in accordance with our contractual and pre-contractual obligations to you in order to provide you with an account to use the Services.
- Provide you with the Services. We use your audio recordings, usage information and platform information in order to provide you with the Services. In addition, we use your communication information to facilitate support (e.g. retrieval of a forgotten password). We do so in accordance with our contractual obligations to you in order to provide you with the Services.
- Improve and monitor the Services. We use information we automatically collect or generate about you when you use the Services, as well as non-personal information about your device such as device manufacturer, model and operating system, and the amount of free space on your device, to analyze the use of and improve our Services. We train our proprietary artificial intelligence technology on aggregated, de-identified audio recordings. Only with your explicit permission will we manually review certain audio recordings to further refine our model training data.
- Communicate with you. If you contact us, we will use your contact information to communicate with you and, if applicable, your usage information to support your use of the Services.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your device. They contain information that is transferred to your device.
We use the following types of Cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: Some Cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you, for example, to provide login functionality, user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of Cookie.
- Functional Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
You can block Cookies by setting your internet browser to block some or all or Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to use our Services.
4. With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with selected third parties, including:
- Other users who see your Personal Information (such as your username and email) and any other information you choose to share with them through the Services.
- Vendors and service providers we rely on for the provision of the Services, for example:
Cloud service providers who we rely on for compute and data storage, including Amazon Web Services, based in the United States.
- Payment processors, such as Stripe. These payment processors are responsible for the processing of your Personal Information, and may use your Personal Information for their own purposes in accordance with their privacy policies. More information is available here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.
- Change of corporate ownership. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, partnership, asset sale or other transaction, we may disclose your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
5. Your Rights
In certain circumstances you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information that we hold.
- Access. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to receive an explanation of how we use it and who we share it with.
- Correction. You have the right to correct any Personal Information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure. You have the right to request for your Personal Information to be erased or deleted.
- Restrict processing. You have a right in certain circumstances to stop us from processing your Personal Information other than for storage purposes.
6. Additional California Privacy Notice
This Additional California Privacy Notice applies solely to California residents. It applies to personal information we collect on or through the Services and through other means (such as information collected offline, in person, and over the telephone). We may have collected the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- identifiers (such as name and email address),
- commercial information (such as transaction data),
- Internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history and log data),
- financial data (such as credit card information),
- sensory information (such as customer service recordings ),
- other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
We collect the categories of personal information identified above from the following sources: (1) directly from you, (2) through your use of the Services, and (3) third parties such as lead generation firms.
As further described above, we collect the categories of personal information identified above for the following business and commercial purposes:
- to provide the Services,
- to communicate with you regarding the Services or to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you,
- to protect us and others, including enforcing the legal terms that govern the Services,
- to comply with laws,
- to facilitate any business transfers for an actual or contemplated sale involving our assets,
- as consistent with customer requirements.
California law may permit California residents to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months, the categories of sources of such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any. You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided above) for exercising certain of your rights.
We may share certain data with entities that track advertising effectiveness on our behalf. We may share email addresses with services that deliver email on our behalf. These entities take no ownership in identifiers (such as name and email address).
The Service and Website are not aimed at children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Services or Website. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information in violation of this Policy, please contact us as indicated below.
8. Data Security
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of Personal Information that we collect and maintain. However, the transfer of Personal Information through the internet will carry its own inherent risks and we do not guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the internet. You make any such transfer at your own risk.
The Website and Service may provide features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on Apps, third-party websites or services is provided directly to the operators of such websites or services and is subject to their policies governing privacy and security, even if accessed via our Website or in connection with our Service.
Where required, we will update this Policy from time to time. When we do so, we will make it available on this page and indicate the date of the latest revision. Please check this page frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
10. Contact Us